Southeastern Accreditation Consultants helps client institutions manage the accreditation process, assists with quality control, and provides the perspective of an experienced reviewer regarding compliance. We provide guidance on producing strong narratives and we focus on the rest of the process to allow the institution to get the most out of this experience.
We assist institutions with:
- Preparation of accreditation documents including the Compliance Certification, the Focused Report, the Fifth Year Report, and the Prospectus for Substantive Change.
- Development and maturation of student learning outcomes assessment processes in support of compliance with standard 8.2.a-b.
- Development and maturation of processes support services outcomes assessment in support of compliance with standards 7.3 and 8.2.c.
- Construction of narratives in support of compliance with the common problem standards of Student Achievement (8.1), Qualified Officers (5.4) as well as the faculty standards (6.2.a, 6.3, and 6.2.b).
- Strategic plan formulation, tracking, and reporting.
Not sure what you need, or what it costs? Let’s have a dialog about what services are right for you and the fees involved.
Let’s build something together.